Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Support / Re: Crash on Motorola Q9h
« Last post by David on November 06, 2008, 04:56:29 AM »
Hi,

Thanks for the report. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only fan of Pigs & Chickens!

I'll look into this problem and get back to you.

-David
Feature Requests / Re: WVGA touch screen support
« Last post by David on November 06, 2008, 04:54:07 AM »
Hi Thomas,

Good news! I'm glad to hear that Smoresoft Sudoku is working fine on WVGA devices!

Thanks,
-David
« Last post by thomasho on October 28, 2008, 08:36:08 AM »
David,

Sorry, it seems that the problem lies in the device that I had. Now on the newer software Smoresoft Sudoku 1.7 runs just fine. Thank you very much and sorry for the false alarm.

Thomas
Support / Crash on Motorola Q9h
« Last post by LeadCrayon on October 27, 2008, 10:27:02 PM »
 ??? Hi,

My girlfriend and I love Pigs 'n Chickens, but we're having a problem with the game on our AT&T version Motorola Q9h's. The game runs fine until the end, and then it crashes with the following message:

"An unexpected error has occurred in PigsNChickens_SP.exe. Select Quit and then restart this program, or select Details for more information."

I'll even type out the debug:

PigsNChickens_SP.exe
Win32Exception

at b.c()
at f.j()
at h.h()
at h.ap()
at h.j()
at h.OnKeyUp()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WnProc()
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WnProc()
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WnProc()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control._InternalWnProc()
at a.DispatchMessage()
at a.c()
at h.n()

I see the forums are pretty dead, but I hope they're still being read and you can take a look at this issue. We'd sure like to be able to play the game more than once without restarting it, and keep our high scores around for future reference. Or at least know what's supposed to happen after we receive our final score since that's where the crash happens.

Thanks for your time.
« Last post by David on September 11, 2008, 05:53:26 AM »
Hi Thomas,

Theoretically, the display should scale to any size device, but I haven't tested it on a WVGA display. How bad does it look? I'll see if I can find an emulator to test it.

Thanks!

-David
Feature Requests / WVGA touch screen support
« Last post by thomasho on August 26, 2008, 11:09:01 AM »
Please add this new screen resolution support. As there will be device supporting this resolution soon! Thank you very much.
Translations / Re: Indonesian Translations
« Last post by David on July 18, 2008, 09:28:54 PM »
Hi Indra!

Excellent!  Thank you for the translation!  I give you an A+ for your homework, and will include it in the next update of the language pack.

Thanks again,

-David
Translations / Indonesian Translations
« Last post by koeto3 on July 02, 2008, 04:02:08 AM »
Hi David,

I just found out about your Sudoku Game, and I see that there are no Indonesian translations. So I've made some homework and attached is the result.

I hope it will be useful.

Regards,
Indra Hadiwijaya
Translations / Re: Romanian translation
« Last post by David on June 22, 2008, 10:13:35 PM »
Hi Catalin,

Your translation is now included in the download at Smoresoft.com, and you're in the translations credits list on the site as well. Let me know how you'd like your name to appear in the in-game credits for the next release (otherwise, it will show up as "Catalin").

Thank you again!

-David
Translations / Re: Romanian translation
« Last post by David on June 01, 2008, 08:45:57 PM »
Hi Catalin,

Thank you so much!  I will add this to the language pack as soon as possible and send your registration code.

-David

P.S. I apologize for not responding sooner. It seems that I didn't get the notificiation for your new post.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10