Pigs & Chickens > Support

Crash on Motorola Q9h

<< < (2/2)

David:
Hi,

Thanks for the report. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only fan of Pigs & Chickens!

I'll look into this problem and get back to you.

-David

David:
Hi again,

Based on the error message you typed below (thanks for including this detail!), this appears to be a problem playing the High Score sound on your device.

You can try working around the problem by turning off the sound for the game using the "Sound" option on the game menu. Let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Also, can you tell me if this crash occurs when other sounds play? For exampe, if you're a pig (i.e., you keep rolling and lose all your points), does the "oink oink" sound play or does the game crash?

Thanks!

-David

LeadCrayon:
Hi,

Thanks for your response! The crash occurs with sound on or sound off. It doesn't happen when playing any other sound. Just before the game goes to High Score mode, it crashes with the error. We're always succesful in completing the game to that point, however.

Ciao,
Russ

David:
Hi Russ,

Sorry to hear that didn't solve the crashing problem.

Please be sure you have version 1.0.3 of the game. Earlier versions of the game played the high score sound no matter if the sound was on or off.

You can check the version number by choosing "About..." from the game menu.

Thanks!

-David

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version