Sudoku > Feature Requests

PocketPC Version

(1/4) > >>

Anonymous:
A nice WM5 version for PocketPC would be awesome!

David:
I agree. This is one of the top 3 or so items on my list right now (I'm deciding to do this earlier than I originally planned, thanks to your feedback). I primarily use a Smartphone, so the Smartphone version got the priority. :)

Thanks for your feedback!

David:
Update:  I decided to focus on finishing the 1.0 version for the Smartphone before porting to the PocketPC.  I wish I had the time to do all of the versions at once, but I only have enough time to work on one version right now.

ctitanic:
I tested the SP version in the WM5 emulator and it works. No ink support but it works.

thomasho:
Sorry, not to push you, but just curious where we (or you) are on the PPC version? Because of my job, I have access to lots of devices. Everytime I use a PPC one, the first thing that I miss is your Sudoku game... :)

--- Quote from: David on May 29, 2006, 01:30:31 AM ---Update:  I decided to focus on finishing the 1.0 version for the Smartphone before porting to the PocketPC.  I wish I had the time to do all of the versions at once, but I only have enough time to work on one version right now.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version