Sudoku > Feature Requests

Playin' sudoku without the joystick

<< < (3/3)

David78:
Ok, now, I understand why you put this big input square.
But, for the moment, you only have 1 to 9 in your big input square, don't forget that you'll also need to have the "0"... It's interesting to clear all the values of the selection square...

I have a question about this square, will it also appear if we don't play with a pen ?

Is there an other problem you're working on for my request ? I may also try to think about it... If I can help...

Thanks again

David:
Thanks for the offer, David78!  I'll remove the input square and make it for pen input only.  I'm on vacation for the next week, so the next release will probably be delayed for a while.

David:
Hi again, David78!

I've removed the input box in Preview 4 and made the keypad navigation mode an option in the game settings dialog.  "0" toggles between pen and pencil mode now, and the "5" key switches to the usual number input mode for the next keypress.  (As always, you can hold down the digit key in pencil mode to enter a pen value so you don't have to keep switching between pen and pencil mode.)

Let me know what you think.  And thanks for your patience while I was on vacation and couldn't get to this feature!

-David

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version